WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE POOL LATELY?
- Pool Initiation Fee is $1000 for new members. It can be paid in full or in 4 $250 installments.
- Installments of initiation fees are due on October 15 of the calendar year.
- Annual pool dues cover pool use from May 1 – September 30 of each calendar year.
- In 2022, the Pool Board voted to increase annual dues to $360.
- The pool board has discontinued its PO Box to save on costs. A new mailbox/lockbox has been installed on Willow Creek Road at the location of the pool. The pool’s address is 207 Willow Creek Road. You can mail a check using the address, or you can drop it the locked slot above the mailbox. You can also make payments online using the button on this page.
- PLEASE NOTE! If you pay your dues via check, it may take longer for your key to be activated. We are volunteers, so checking the mailbox, updating our records and activating the key is something we have to do around our regular work hours. The keys cannot be activated remotely; they must be done on-site by our key manager. We appreciate your patience!
RATHER MAKE PAYMENT BY CHECK?
This saves us credit card processing fees! Please drop your check, made out to Willow Creek Bath and Tennis Club, in the new pool lockbox on Willow Creek Road or mail it to 207 Willow Creek Road, Auburn, 36832.